As you have probably noticed, we are a bit mad for animal nails at the moment but can you really blame us? They're so cute and there are just so many options!
Our most recent additions to the family are penguins.
I did these on my house-mate's nails and we love the outcome, so damn cute!!
These little sweeties were so easy to do as well!
1. Paint the whole nail with Models Own polish in black.
2. Once dry, paint a domed half moon on the lower part of the nail and allow to dry.
3. Draw two small while spots above the white for the eyes and let them dry before adding the smaller black spot.
4. Paint two little feet on either side of the white dome.
5. Now for the beak, draw little triangles.
(The third nail from the right we think is the best and cutest,this is because the nose starts at the base of the eyes, definitely the way to do it for future reference!)
What do you think about them?
Have you done any animal nails recently?